Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: ...speaking of flip flops (pumpkin)

Blog Entries
    Recently there was a light-and-dark cutaway type of block pattern somewhere, similar to the Quiltmaker Magazine series of Flip Flop patterns, but this one was in pumpkins or jack-'o-lanterns.
    Does anyone remember this kind of pattern?
    Any idea where I would look for it?
    Can't think what their name for it was....
    Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tooMuchFabric
    Recently there was a light-and-dark cutaway type of block pattern somewhere, similar to the Quiltmaker Magazine series of Flip Flop patterns, but this one was in pumpkins or jack-'o-lanterns.
    Thanks in advance.
    Somebody just had a table runner or wall hanging posted on here a week or two ago of them. I don't know how to check on that, but there has to be a way. Try a search.

Quote Originally Posted by tooMuchFabric
    Thanks in advance.
    I didn't see the pattern or the project but that would be easy to make. Half of the block black the other half orange. The orange half of the pumpkin in the black side and the black half in the orange side. It would be so cute.

Anyone got another source for the flip flop pattern besides Quiltmaker magazine? I purchased the back issue as a digital download and am having trouble getting it. BTW they have lousy customer service. Four or five emails and no response. Next step is calling the 800 number but I haven't been able to do that during business hours.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread. Just needed to vent.

Blog Entries
    I know exactly what you are talking about. I saw it somewhere recently too. Was it on this board? I don't know! I also remember the flip flop pears, flip flop snow flakes...