Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sports "Baseball" Fabric

I have been looking everywhere for cotton quilting fabric with the St. Louis Cardinals theme. Now I have settled for baseball theme fabric but can't hardly find any. I picked up 1 yard each of baseballs (blue and red), fabric by Alexander Henry and would love to buy different prints. Does anyone know where I can find it. Apparently these are an older design from a few years ago by Alexander Henry and are hard to find. Thanks to anyone who can help so I can make a baseball quilt for my beloved sister.

Try www.overrainbow.com. They may have some.

Blog Entries
    J and O Fabric Store has a lot of baseball fabric.

Quote Originally Posted by ann reagan
    I have been looking everywhere for cotton quilting fabric with the St. Louis Cardinals theme. Now I have settled for baseball theme fabric but can't hardly find any. I picked up 1 yard each of baseballs (blue and red), fabric by Alexander Henry and would love to buy different prints. Does anyone know where I can find it. Apparently these are an older design from a few years ago by Alexander Henry and are hard to find. Thanks to anyone who can help so I can make a baseball quilt for my beloved sister.

I've looked for STL Cards in cotton before. Could only find fleece. I checked at all the stores I could think of and online as well. If you find some, please let me know. I wanted to make pj pants for my niece's husband. He's 6'7" so buying them is out. We need XXXXLong!

Trying the searches on "FabShop FabSearch" and "Quiltshops.com" . Those two search dozens of shops and sometimes you can find older fabric

You might try ebay but be prepared to pay the price if you find it. Years ago you could buy MLB fabric but the line was pulled because people were making things for sale with the fabric and MLB didn't like that. I bought several yards and wished now I had bought more.

I am looking for this fabric also. If you still have it would you part with any of it?? For a reasonable price. Someone on Ebay has a yard listed for $300. A little too much unless you're rich. Thanks
    Kittykatz
    Everyone you meet comes with baggage. Find someone who loves you enough to unpack. Anonymous

Blog Entries
    I wanted some St. Louis Cardinal fabric for a table runner and knew MLB fabric was not available.....BUT at Christmas found a scrub top at a St. Louis Wal Mart (made in China); thought the price was too much but bit the bullet and got it. Cut it apart to make the table runner....

Quote Originally Posted by kittykatz2001 View Post
    I am looking for this fabric also. If you still have it would you part with any of it?? For a reasonable price. Someone on Ebay has a yard listed for $300. A little too much unless you're rich. Thanks
    I have several yards of the discontinued St. Louis Cardinals cotton fabric (both red and blue backgrounds). Currently selling on ebay for $95/yard...I will sell for $75/yard. Please contact me if interested. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast