Heard so much about spray basting and have decided to give it a shot. Just tried it on a practice sandwich yesterday.
Some questions I have:
1. Is it as good as pin basting? Will quilt sandwich shift during MQ?
2. How long can it last without the tackiness wearing away?
3. How much do I need to spray? How many layers?
4. Can the spray be easily removed through washing? Any special detergent I need to use?
5. Noticed that the fabrics were slightly stiff after basting. Will this affect the MQ process when I use a walking or darning foot?