Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Square single wedding ring pattern

Does anyone have a pattern for a SQUARE, SINGLE WEDDING RING pattern. My sis-in-law has a request for such a "critter" & we're having trouble locating anything like this. Suggestions? Thanks!! :roll:

Blog Entries
    Never heard of it.. would be interested in what it looks like :lol:

That MAY be the problem..there isn't any such thing..but this gal said she wanted one..thus, we are looking to see. Thanks. will post it IF I find one!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiee
    Does anyone have a pattern for a SQUARE, SINGLE WEDDING RING pattern. My sis-in-law has a request for such a "critter" & we're having trouble locating anything like this. Suggestions? Thanks!! :roll:
    What about the Monet's Double Wedding Ring pattern by Judy Martin? It is only square patchwork.

There has been comment lately on this board, you should be able to search and find some pics, to see if it what you want.

Blog Entries
    I have an extra copy and will mail it to you. Send me a PM with your address and I'll get it in the mail ASAP.

***copyright protected image deleted***

Somewhere near the water in beautiful Michigan
    There IS a pattern called single wedding ring, and I have made it. It uses only squares and HST's. If you would like to see a picture, PM me and I will post after I get home.

Odessa

Blog Entries
    Okay,I'll ask the dumb question. Does she want a square quilt or does she want a square ring?

Hee Hee.......I thought the same thing myself, and I'm the one who posted it! Go figure. I'll have to ask the one who thinks this is what she wants. I have NO idea... :shock:

For some reason, the gal doesn't want it to be a double ring..she specifically said, "single ring"..I think I'll just let my sis-in-law find it herself...thanks for the help!!

Somewhere near the water in beautiful Michigan
    Quote Originally Posted by erstan947
    I have an extra copy and will mail it to you. Send me a PM with your address and I'll get it in the mail ASAP.
    That's the pattern I was talking about! It's beautiful and easy to make. Good luck with it.

Odessa

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast