Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: St Louis Blues fabric

Does anyone know where to find St Louis Blues fabric? I have searched online but can't seem to find it. I also had a family member look in the St Louis area at Jo-Ann's and Hancock's, but no luck. Thanks!

I live in the St. Louis metro area. Hancock's used to have Blues, Cardinals, and Rams cotton fabric but now all I ever see is fleece.
    I was told by someone at Hancocks that the company that had the license to sell trademarked fabric lost their license for the Cardinal's fabric but I don't know about the other 2.
    Have you tried going to the NHL website?

I didn't even think about checking the NHL website. I'll have to do that. I found Mizzou fabric and thought for sure I would be able to find STL Blues fabric.

Blog Entries
    i can't find Red wings cotton fabric either..you can get fleece on line, out of state, but no cotton.

also, check ebay, i have found sports teams fabric on ebay before.

I have been searching for several years for Blues fabric, and have never found it. I was once told that the reason it can't be found is that the NHL has never sold the license/will not sell the license for fabric. As far as I have found the NHL holds onto their license rather tight.

Being that a few of you have actually seen some I hope and pray whoever told me this was wrong. Now I just wish I could find some of that fabric that you all have found. lol

Vicki, I am searching and if I find some I will let ya know for sure!

I just had a thought...maybe they make STL Blues sheets. I'll have to try searching for that.