Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Star Wars

Star Wars

Have ya'all seen the new Star Wars fabrics at Joanne's? I don't know how long they've had it but today it's on sale for $5.99 yd so I will be buying every pattern. Cottons and flannel available. I have a yard of very old Star Wars fabric in my stash and have been wanting to make my grandson a quilt. He'll be thrilled!

awww dang....been looking for some Star Wars fabric for my son.....lucky you
    Quote Originally Posted by carreen View Post
    Have ya'all seen the new Star Wars fabrics at Joanne's? I don't know how long they've had it but today it's on sale for $5.99 yd so I will be buying every pattern. Cottons and flannel available. I have a yard of very old Star Wars fabric in my stash and have been wanting to make my grandson a quilt. He'll be thrilled!

Saw it the other day. Very cute.
    Sabrina
    Mommy to a 6 year old little girl, 3 dogs, 4 cats, and 3 fish. lol Life keeps me busy but when I have a moment, I love to sew or digital scrap.
    http://ataleofamilitaryfamily.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/HugsLove?ref=si_shop

I have not seen it but I will go today to check it out. I'm a big Star Wars fan. Thanks for letting everyone know.

My younger son is obsessed with Star Wars and is also willing to wear woven button-front shirts - unlike his brother. So I'll be buying some of the new fabric for a new shirt for him for Easter.

Ah... good to know! I will check it out tomorrow. My 16 year old DS tore his last pair of flannel jammie bottoms last night & I was saying to him I need to get some boyish flannel and whip out a couple of new pairs. My stash is all floral, but he is a seriour Star Wars fan. Off to Joann's in the morning! Thanks!
    Shannon