Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9

Thread: Stash Organization Completed

WOW you have done a great job, I'm still working on mine, it seems to be taking forever for me to get my stash organized so I understand whats been going on in your house, again, Congrats on your stash organization, you have some great looking fabrics there, someday I too will be able to post my pics :D

Quote Originally Posted by danece
    WOW you have done a great job, I'm still working on mine, it seems to be taking forever for me to get my stash organized so I understand whats been going on in your house, again, Congrats on your stash organization, you have some great looking fabrics there, someday I too will be able to post my pics :D
    I never thought it would take so much time. I thought 1 week, 2 weeks max..............not so. I think it took me 6 or 7 weeks but I thoroughly enjoyed touching my fabrics and getting to know them again.....ahhh, bye, katie

Isn't it fun "shopping" from your stash?

....and I thought I had a lot of fabric!!!!

That is a lot of fabric.

Great job!!!

Oh my! What an incredible collection! Lucky, lucky girl!

Blog Entries
    BettyGee I know what a chore that was as I just did the same thing not that long ago. You did a great job...wishing you many happy hours of sewing in your new and improved space.

Quote Originally Posted by craftiladi
    BettyGee I know what a chore that was as I just did the same thing not that long ago. You did a great job...wishing you many happy hours of sewing in your new and improved space.
    Many thanks, I'm enjoying every hour I get to spend in my sewing room. Just appreciated the fruits of my labor by going directly to the fabric I needed to make some bias strips; that is a task that would have taken easily a half hour before. The other side treat is that, as a fabriholic, I can look at all the beautiful colors and think of projects to come.

Blog Entries
    Congratulations!! I don't think I will ever be organized..just when I think I'm making headway, I start or finish a project or get more fabric, etc.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9