Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Still having problems

Blog Entries
    I don't know how to get a message to the person maintaing this board, and I know you have been working hard on it, but I just wanted to try to get a message that my send button is not working well....I usually have to hit it four or five times before my message goes through

Just sending a fyi message....

Thanks for all you do....

hang in there and be patient, since we've had issues with the board we automatically think everything now is a board problem but remember our internet service has hiccups sometimes too so that could be part of it, give it till tomorrow and if it still isn't better, squeak again, because you know the squeaking wheel gets the grease! :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    Hope this helps:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/contact_us.jsp

Seems one of these contact methods should get thru for you. Good luck.

(found this by scrolling all the way down to the bottom of any page & clicking on where it says "Contact Us".)

some times it is hard to be patient- but if you hit the button over and over= it will slow it down even further- better to hit send once- and wait a few moments- sometimes it is slower than other times but it does work- our impatience is usually to blame for delays when it comes to the computer- if you try to make it work faster it will slow right down and let you know---in it's due time---and not one moment before ;)

Blog Entries
    Send a PM (private message -- see option at top of page) addressed to Admin to let them know of your problem.