Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
stitch-n-frame >

stitch-n-frame

stitch-n-frame

Old 04-01-2012, 04:23 AM

Default stitch-n-frame

Has anyone ordered from this site...stitch-n-frame.net ? I am needing only 1/4 yard of 16 black and white and 1/4 yard of 16 white and black. Every site that I have looked into starts at 1/2 yard. I know, I know....build my stash and order more than what I need....but cost is also a factor. I found this site but know nothing about it.
Also, has anyone ordered from Connecting Threads the solid black and solid cherry? Was wondering how much it fades. Thanks everyone...I appreciate your wisdom.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:31 AM

I absolutely adore stitch-n-frame.net. I have been ordering from them for years and years already. They can put you on their mail list and they send a reminder every Wednesday about a weekly sale. Their prices, especially on the sale items, are great. Their service is really good too. I highly highly recommend buying from them. I am a very happy customer with no other affiliation with them.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:04 AM

I recently ordered a pattern from them and received great service. The pattern was out of stock but it came within a week though. AND they don't charge your credit card until it is shipped. The shipping on the pattern was actual cost, too. I will definitely order from them in the future- no affiliation. An additional FYI: they have lots of free patterns, some of the newer ones and lots of the older ones (archived for us).
Old 04-02-2012, 12:07 AM

I recently ordered from Stitch n Frame and was extremely pleased with what I got! Fast service and packed nicely!