Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Stolen quilt / Oklahoma

During a home robbery, my very first quilt was stolen... It's large....It has a Purple, solid color backing, made of granny squares of various fabrics, but has a 1 foot blue jean Butterfly in the middle on a large purple square.

It was made with my grandmothers clothes after she passed away and I would love to have it back someday, so out of desparation Im asking everyone to keep an eye open for it. I doubt there is another quilt out there like it, its not that attractive, but its precious to me.

If you've seen it anywhere in Oklahoma/ NW OK, or OKC...please let me know. Thank you for reading!

Oh, I hate to hear that your quilt was stolen. I hope someone out there finds it and you get it back!

Do you happen to have a pic of it to post on here?
    So sorry that someone would take this from you! I do hope that it gets back into your hands soon!!

Power Poster
    I'm so sorry you've lost such a precious quilt! It's quite common for thieves to pile all the stuff they want to steal on the bed and bundle it up to carry out. Hopefully it will show up somewhere at a flea market or secondhand store where someone might see it. Did you try putting it on www.lostquilt site?

Quote Originally Posted by Dina
    Oh, I hate to hear that your quilt was stolen. I hope someone out there finds it and you get it back!
    I hope so too Dina, thank you.

Blog Entries
    Post an ad in the newspaper so many others in your area can be watching for it as well. I'm so sorry this has happened to you.

Do you have a photo of it? That would really help everyone out.

so sad...hopefully you'll get your quilt back quickly and safely

Quote Originally Posted by dkabasketlady
    Do you happen to have a pic of it to post on here?
    So sorry that someone would take this from you! I do hope that it gets back into your hands soon!!
    I wish there was a photo of it, it would make things easier. I am offering a reward too...I forgot to mention. Thank you.

Sorry to hear about the robbery, especially the fact they took your quilt. I hope you do get it back. Sad part is that it was probably someone you know that broke in. Someone that knows your habits, when you gone and for how long...

Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... LastLast