Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Strangest Dream - Really!

Strangest Dream - Really!

Last night I had a dream on how to make and quilt a wine tote or any other type of tote. So - today as soon as I got dressed, down to my room to figure out if the directions in my dream really would work. To my amazement they did and now I have a tote large enough to use as a shoe bag this winter.I've never seen a pattern using these directions so I'm really amazed. Think there is a quilting dream fairy?

That is pretty neat!

That is cool!!!

Real cool . show us a picture please
    Suzanne
    Asking a seamstress to mend is like asking Picasso to paint your garage.

So show us a picture. What a great experience! I've never dreamed a quilt pattern, but I have figured out the answer to some quilting problems in my sleep lately and that was great.
    http://www.thingsthatarenotperfect.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    I love it when that happens to me! I've taken to keeping pencil & paper at my bedside, so I can scribble notes and sketches before I forget (or someone interrupts me).

Of course there's a quilting fairy! Haven't you noticed how a set of windows, tiled floors, and new patterns just seem to pop up in the landscape that surrounds you? I never saw any of that until I started quilting - now I see it everywhere. Getting a tutorial in your dreams is awesome! I get a lot of problems solved when I'm just falling to sleep or just waking up. I just love when that happens. I would love to see a picture of your dreamy creation :-)

Central Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Our dreams come from our sub conscious mind, which is a most miraculous tool. It makes our heart beat, our lungs breathe, our stomach digest, our muscle react, all without any conscious mind input from us. It is the best problem solver ever!

I just love my dreams, they take me to some amazing places and tell me wonderful stories that keep me endlessly entertained.

Wise inventors have learned to remember and review their dreams that often help them invent things, just as Cagey did. You can train yourself to remember your dreams - we ALL have them - and enjoy this special gift of the Creator yourself!

I can't wait to see pictures of Cagey's "dream" bag!

Jan in VA
    Jan in VA
    Living in the foothills
    peacefully colors my world.

Blog Entries
    I sew in my dreams as well...I think that is when you know for sure you are hooked on quilting. Can't wait to see the pic!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Blog Entries
    I don't have dreams like that. My dreams are terrible and hard to figure out. I'm always working or doing something weird.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast