Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Sun* rearranged sewing room / Mon-don't want to go to work!!!

Sun* rearranged sewing room / Mon-don't want to go to work!!!

I was so proud of myself. I recently got a Little Gracie II frame and put it together. It is in my tiny sewing room but I then did not like the arrangement of the room. So yesterday I gulped down alot of coffee and totally rearranged my room as well as giving the house a good scrubbing. Well, later in the day I had plans with a friend and did not get home till last night. At that point I was just too tired to do anything. Now it is Monday morning and I really really don't want to go to work! I want to play in my "new" room. Everything looks too tidy! I want to play and mess it up again!!

After all that work I too would want to stay home and enjoy sewing in your newly arranged room. Maybe you will enough energy left at the end of day to sew at least a little bit and mess it up some again.

Blog Entries
    Its great that you were able to get it organized - Will make all your projects go alot quicker lol Mondays are bad enough but knowing you have a new "play room" would make it that much harder to go to work lol
    Grandmas are just antique little girls!!

I need months off just to catch up on work to want/need to do!!

Ah, a tidy room, once it is finally back to that state of tidiness and then I always resolve to keep it that way. How's come that never works for me?
    Smiles from Idaho,
    Onalee

"What if you woke up today with only the things you had thanked God for yesterday?" ~ Michael Hyatt

Blog Entries
    wow, rearranged room and cleaned house... then still had time to socialize?! i'm tired just thinking of all that
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak THINK
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

that's why I looked forward to retirement. now I sew less than when I worked

A tidy sewing room is the one dream that eludes me. I try very hard, but seem to be my own biggest enemy. While it might look tidy from a distance, please do not open any doors or drawers. One day.....................

Blog Entries
    how about a picture

Blog Entries
    Boy I've got to do the same! I bought and refinished a cabinet at least 3 months ago and still haven't sorted my fabric to go in it.
    Joyce