Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Sunshine Machine

I saw a machine at the show in Oakes, PA. called the Sunshine 16. The web address for the company is www.Sunshine16.com.
    I was able to FMQ with it because there was a demo set up- really nice and so reasonably priced. The price started at $1650.00. The company is run by a husband and wife from TN. Anyone ever heard of this machine before?

This is the first I have heard of that machine. sounds nice though.

I saw that also. Will be looking at comments.

Yup. I have one that I bought last year. The totally stripped, non-electronic version. So far I like it very much, but I haven't had much time to work with it. Just after I bought it, a pipe burst in my sewing area necessitating the ripping out and rebuilding of the floor and I had to move it upstairs to an awkward place to work. Hopefully I will have my room back to rights by the holidays. I had been looking for a table mounted long-arm for years, but didn't want or need all the computerized/electronic gadgets the others offered along with their high prices. I also liked the fact that anyone that understood machinery was capable of not only fixing it but getting readily available parts. I am so tired of having to go to "authorized" dealers that always tell me my software needs updating. This machine was a breath of fresh air.

Blog Entries
    Just tried the web site and there is a message that it is temporaily unavailable.

I test drove one at a quilt show a couple years ago. I thought it was quite nice. and affordable, I think the show price was $1400. If I had the money and space I would seriously think about getting one.