Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: teddy bear quilts

Question teddy bear quilts

Hi
    I am trying to find a teddy bear applique quilt pattern that I can use to make for my great niece, can anyone help.
    Chris Lewin

Blog Entries
    Have you tried either the free colouring pages or your local library. I know I can get alot of different pictures for applique from the free colouring pages.
    Quilting is my PASSION not my pass time.
    If Your DREAMS don"t Scare You...Then They Are NOT Big Enough!!!Dare to DREAM!

www.quilterella.ca

Pattern: we barely made it by Java house quilts. www.javahouse quilts.com There are some examples of it done on the forum. I will see if I have it bookmarked...

here it is: fish and bear quilt this quilter changed the colors from the original but I think it looks awesome either way. I plan to make it without the fish...

Keepsake quilting has teddy bear precuts for sale. I don't do a lot of applique so I don't know if they are considered expensive. I was browsing the other day and remember seeing them...happy quilting!
    *Rachel*

Blog Entries

Teddy bears

This is a quilt I made for a grandson. It is not applique, it is pieced, but it is fun to make. It came from a book, Fast, Fun and Fabulous Quilts by Rodale Press. You could dress the bears almost however you wanted.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Another place to find patterns for animals is on the internet. This is a great site
    http://www.coloring.ws/

Smoky Lake, Alberta, Canada - Coolidge, AZ
    Here are pics of 2 that I made. These are really fun patterns. The patterns are available at http://www.ginghamgoosepatterns.com/...?dir_cat=11637 Name:  IMG_2997.JPG
Views: 826
Size:  159.4 KBName:  IMG_2998.JPG
Views: 794
Size:  166.7 KB

Blog Entries
    I can't figure out how to post pictures but there is a cute one titled Bearly a Month from Spring Creek NeedleArt - it's basically a bear of the month and was fun to do. I think Clotilde has a new one which is adorable but the pattern is $20 or so...
    Cherylsea