Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Texas Longhorn quilt pattern.

In the late 70's, somewhere between 1976-79, there was a Texas Longhorn quilt picture on the back cover of Texas Highways monthly magazine. If I remember correctly the pattern for the quilt was in the same issue. I made the quilt and still have it in the family. I am seeking a copy of this old issue. Can anyone help me find this issue with this picture and information? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by rachelsfowler
    In the late 70's, somewhere between 1976-79, there was a Texas Longhorn quilt picture on the back cover of Texas Highways monthly magazine. If I remember correctly the pattern for the quilt was in the same issue. I made the quilt and still have it in the family. I am seeking a copy of this old issue. Can anyone help me find this issue with this picture and information? Thank you!
    Do you live in Texas, you might try the library to see if they have it on microfish (sp) film?

Banned
    Here's the link to Texas highways magazine's website.
    http://www.texashighways.com/

Maybe you can contact them about that issue.

Could you possibly post a pic of the quilt?