Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: THANK YOU

Just a note to say THANK YOU to all the kind people who offered advice on dog ear infections. I was able to help my little girl with Zymox. She is all cleared up and no more scratching.

This Board rules!! All the nice people and all the good advice, whether it is on quilting or other life matters. I know this is a Quilt Board, but it soooo much more. Ask a question, no matter what subject, and within minutes you have help. And if the answer is not known, many good souls search for you.

Not to mention all the beautiful quilts to inspire you, the light-hearted chatter and jokes, warm hugs and wishes when needed, and all the links to free patterns, tutorials, etc.

Again thank you.

Ditto

Blog Entries
    so happy your dog is feeling better,

this board is wonderful

just ask a ? and someone usually has the answer!

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    Just a note to say THANK YOU to all the kind people who offered advice on dog ear infections. I was able to help my little girl with Zymox. She is all cleared up and no more scratching.

This Board rules!! All the nice people and all the good advice, whether it is on quilting or other life matters. I know this is a Quilt Board, but it soooo much more. Ask a question, no matter what subject, and within minutes you have help. And if the answer is not known, many good souls search for you.

Not to mention all the beautiful quilts to inspire you, the light-hearted chatter and jokes, warm hugs and wishes when needed, and all the links to free patterns, tutorials, etc.

Again thank you.

mim
    Amen and ditto

Mim

Blog Entries
    I am happy to hear that your fur baby is well. It's good to hear when one recovers. I am rejoicing with you. Updates are always welcome. It must be a quilter's trait, that we all love pets.