Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Thank you

I want to say, "thank you" to everyone on this board. I have made things I never thought I would. I've made a couple of spinning stars and spiral table runners. With all the talk on here about both of those and they all looked so pretty, I decided to buy the ruler, patterns and what was needed. That was a big thing for me because like a lot of you that's a lot of money to spend. But I will say I have enjoyed making these items so much. Everyone has been so helpful, not just to me, but others too, about answering questions and having suggestions. Thank you so much. Blessings Kathryn

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Kathryn, I'm right there with you!! I have learned tons of new stuff from the generosity of the members of this wonderful group :D

I loved quilting before I started here. Self taught and all. But this site has expanded my horizons. I have learned so much. It's a great place to be.

I have learned some short cuts and some hints, most here like to share and I was able to share some of what I've learned with a friend and her DD.

Love this board.

Power Poster
    I love this board also. Like everyone has said,I have learned more since August that I didn't think was possible.
    Thanks everybody!

I love this board too. I learn a lot and feel like I am in a "community"

Me too! Ive made so many friends, too!