Yesterday was a good day for me, I was able to take the time and figure out what I wanted to do with the DnP. I ended up using the 5 inch blocks to start off with. Thanks to the person who pointed me in the direction of the Missouri Star tutorial. I had nine fabrics, which was perfect. I was able to assemble nine blocks using all the fabric. I have four more to assemble. I have it layed out on the floor and liking the colors. It was late when I called it a night and as I looked at it, I realized this was the first quilt that I have done without sashing. My thoughts when I went to bed was if I should add sashing. This morning when I went and looked at it, I realized it did not need the sashing. Sleeping on it was a good thing. I just wanted to thank you's for your help. I plan on posting a photo of it once complete or hope to. Thanks again.