Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are there any PC Quilter here?

I run my PC Quilter using a Brother 1500 on a 12' table with modified take up rollers. I also have MaxThroat II that allows me to quilt up to 15" front to back using my 9" throat machine. I'd like to find people who are using the Pro-Q Designer to design and lay out the quilting and digitizing their own patterns. Thanks~
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I'm not, but I'd love to see more pics of your machine in progress. Very fun!

I have been looking for a max throat free motion with no success. I also have the Brother 1500. I know there is at least one member here who has used the set up but she has since upgraded to a Voyager!

The Max Throat is no longer being manufactured. The only way to get one is purchasing one used.

Quote Originally Posted by Candace
    If you go to www.pcquilter.com they have some great videos showing the machine in action. Let me know if you have any questions. I love my set up and am always willing to share!

Quote Originally Posted by mytwopals
    The Max Throat is no longer being manufactured. The only way to get one is purchasing one used.
    I have the Max Throat, and it's working fine. There used to be an active yahoo group for Max but I can't seem to get an approval which makes me think it's just sitting there. That's sad. And besides, there was something there in the files I wanted. It's a way to modify Max to work without having to stop and roll up the quilt.

Quote Originally Posted by MzMcKee
    Quote Originally Posted by Candace
    If you go to www.pcquilter.com they have some great videos showing the machine in action. Let me know if you have any questions. I love my set up and am always willing to share!
    Yes, I've seen some:>

I have a pc quilter, Bailey 15 and a Superquilter proflex frame - and I haven't even loaded a quilt on it yet. I'm very intimidated by it all and just can't seem to get my bravery going :(
    I am going to just have to go in that craft room one day, shut the door behind me, and see what I can create...

Oh - about the Max Throat - if you join the pc quilter yahoogroup, I am sure that one will come your way soon enough ;)
    I have seen them for sale there...

Quote Originally Posted by mytwopals
    lol I know thats why I am not having much success finding one!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarn or Fabric
    Oh - about the Max Throat - if you join the pc quilter yahoogroup, I am sure that one will come your way soon enough ;)
    I have seen them for sale there...
    I recently joined a yahoo group for max throat but there has not been any action around there since May. I am trying to be patient and in the time being I am saving my pennies ( along with nickles, drimes, and quarters) to get my name on the stretch list.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast