Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is there still a place to find my topics and my responses?

Is there still a place to find my topics and my responses?

I can't seem to locate where to find my topics and responses. Is it gone or am I just missing it. I can live without it, I am just trying to get used to things and thought someone else might have figured this out.

Nope I have the same problem. The best I came up with was to click on your board name on top of the page next to welcome. It will get you to Basic Information. Then click on the left on Find Latest Post. It is a slow to up date and the whole process is slow but it is the best option sofar. I know I really miss these features too as well as the recent posts link.
    Last edited by Annaquilts; 11-03-2011 at 05:10 AM.
    Anna Quilts

Okay, when I clicked on my name by my avatar...in this message...it took me to a spot where I could see my replies. Not sure about my topics posted yet. Still playing.

I am just thoroughly disgusted and lost in this thing. It's not fun anymore.
    have been happily divorced from the same guy for over 36 years now! Yay!

Okay, I just found that if I go to my profile, at the top of the page, and look to the left under my avatar, I can get to my topics started and to posts. Maybe this will help someone else. I am learning to find my way around here...it just took a while.

Now where are the BookMarks from the past?
    Enjoy The Art!
    Sue ~Only Adding to the beauty you have already created~
    http://suezquilts.com/ http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Sue...45597315486041

Blog Entries
    For topics and bookmarks-
    click settings at top of page. Scroll down and on the left hand side you will see both in the box headed Subscriptions.

I also do not like having to go through all the old post to fond the new ones. I like all the new post for each day posted where I can read all of the new ones for the present day.

Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Dina View Post
    Okay, I just found that if I go to my profile, at the top of the page, and look to the left under my avatar, I can get to my topics started and to posts. Maybe this will help someone else. I am learning to find my way around here...it just took a while.
    Jo

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crafty pat View Post
    I also do not like having to go through all the old post to fond the new ones. I like all the new post for each day posted where I can read all of the new ones for the present day.
    If you go to 'archives' at the bottom of the page, you can see all topics posted in order by catagory, and they change color when you open them so you know when you last looked.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast