Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: is there a way..

  1. #1
    Super Member carolaug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Behind my sewing machine
    Posts
    7,094
    Blog Entries
    4
    when I click the unread I get the classifieds, intros and some others stuff,,,,never the tutorials...instead I would like to get the tutorials....is there a way that I can make it so I see the tutorials and pictures/BOM but not the classifieds? As of now I only get tutorials if I scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link.

  2. #2
    Super Member KathyAire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    3,409
    Click on 'home' on the top, left. It will give you an 'index'.

  3. #3
    Super Member featherweight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Westminster, Co
    Posts
    2,700
    Quote Originally Posted by carolaug
    when I click the unread I get the classifieds, intros and some others stuff,,,,never the tutorials...instead I would like to get the tutorials....is there a way that I can make it so I see the tutorials and pictures/BOM but not the classifieds? As of now I only get tutorials if I scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link.
    That is the only way I find them!!

  4. #4
    Super Member carolaug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Behind my sewing machine
    Posts
    7,094
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by KathyAire
    Click on 'home' on the top, left. It will give you an 'index'.

  5. #5
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    476
    Blog Entries
    8
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/section_list.jsp

    You can click "subscribe" to add any section to your list. And "unsubscribe" to remove a section. So you can pick only the sections you like.

  6. #6
    Super Member luvTooQuilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Posts
    7,105
    Blog Entries
    1
    I believe there is a way to 'create' what you want to come up.. Try in your profiles..


    yup.. what the big gorilla said.. :lol:

  7. #7
    Super Member LindaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Rural Small Town Ontario
    Posts
    1,389
    Another way to manage this - go to the 'My Profile' link from the top menu. The first area is 'Your Statistics' and 'Sections'.

    In that 'Sections' area, there is a link to click to subscribe or unsubscribe to specific sections on the board. You can select which areas you want to see (subscribe) and which you don't (unsubscribe).

  8. #8
    Super Member bjnicholson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Cleveland OH
    Posts
    3,250
    Blog Entries
    1
    i hate to say this but...shhh...that gorilla scares me...

  9. #9
    Super Member carolaug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Behind my sewing machine
    Posts
    7,094
    Blog Entries
    4
    That worked!!!! I am so happy!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/section_list.jsp

    You can click "subscribe" to add any section to your list. And "unsubscribe" to remove a section. So you can pick only the sections you like.

  10. #10
    Power Poster amma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out searching for some sunshine :-)
    Posts
    59,113
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bjnicholson
    i hate to say this but...shhh...that gorilla scares me...
    Awwww don't let his "wild" look scare ya!! He is really a nice guy :D:D:D

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.