Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Thirty One bags >

Thirty One bags

Thirty One bags

Old 06-11-2013, 05:57 PM

I like the organizing utility tote for going to classes. I used mine at the NC Quilt Symposium a few weeks ago and it made it very easy to stay organized for the classes. I repacked each evening so that I would have the right tools/supplies for each class.

Cheers, K
Old 06-11-2013, 08:36 PM

My daughter sells 31 bags, I have lots of bags that she has given me, because when they have close out and discontinued items you can get them real cheap. These bags are a little spendy but they are really nice. I use the cosmetic bag for my purse and carry my work IPAD in it. I have the rolling suitcase that I took to Dallas Tx and held all my clothes for the 4 days, cosmetic organizer, wall organizer, the basket type you can label and put in the cubes and on. they have an unbelievable amount of stuff. casserole carriers, coolers, and more.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:29 AM

I have the large utility tote in my SUV to store blankets and other stuff for when I'm taking the grand babies. I also have one of their hang up organizers and a couple of totes as well. Some were gifts and others I bought at parties. The are very useful.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:54 AM

New to me. Can some do some "splainin" so this old broad can follow the thread? Thanks
Old 06-12-2013, 05:16 AM

I love my large utility tote. I use it to haul stuff to class, but it would make good storage too.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:31 AM

Default Thirty One bags

Originally Posted by NewbieToQuilting View Post
I have the large utility tote. It is awesome! It holds everything I need when going to a sit & sew. Also held tons of fabric, batting, and a box of sewing tools when we went on vacation in the RV Memorial weekend.
I, too, have the large utility tote. I love taking it to the sit & sews I go to, holds almost everything I take. I also have a couple of the smaller bags & love them as well. Plus to all of them they are very sturdy.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:37 AM
Power Poster

The bags look very useful. To take to classes, take on vacation, flea market shopping, etc. Lots of uses.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:51 AM

Carolynjo, You can google 31 and get a link to their catalogue. I have a few. They are nice to carry things to school (I teach kdg) and I have also used to carry to sewing classes. I keep the lg utility tote in the back of my SUV...it is handy to toss smaller shopping bags in so I don't have to make several trips into the house. I also have the lunch bag...it is wonderful and a larger cooler bag that is nice to take when I am planning to stop at a meat mkt in a city about 25 miles from home. I have given several as gifts, as well.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by cminor View Post
I am going to a Thirty One party next week. You know - the cute little bags... http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/

Anyway - I know there are a hundred uses for the in relation to fabric storage. Does anyone have any suggestions?
My daughter bought me one for Christmas. It is long and deep and great for taking my fabric and projects to quilt camp.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:18 AM
Power Poster

First time I've heard of this. They look great. I have so many bags and got rid of a few also.