Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
A Thought or Two About Trolls >

A Thought or Two About Trolls

A Thought or Two About Trolls

Old 07-24-2008, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Ruth Camp
Well they did learn how to get the poop smell out...they can apply it to mouth wash :wink:
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 07-24-2008, 04:41 PM
bj

I swear! I'm so out of it. I had no idea that some of the rude things I've seen (and I think I must have missed the really bad ones) were trolls. I thought they were just people with bad manners and poor people skills. Which is a troll, I guess! :) I just ignored them and moved on.
Old 07-24-2008, 05:16 PM
Power Poster

I thought that's what a troll was, I saw the posts.

Thanks!
Old 07-24-2008, 08:23 PM

Some people have to much time on their hands and want to be hurtful and malicious...
I don't have time nor patience for that.
K
Old 07-24-2008, 09:16 PM

I guess they didn't really know us that well, though, because we know that our real quilt family would not try to say anything on here that would offend or hurt another, and that we know the others wouldn't want to. Did I make sense?
Old 07-24-2008, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Ruth Camp
Well they did learn how to get the poop smell out...they can apply it to mouth wash :wink:
ROFLOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 07-24-2008, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Celeste
I guess they didn't really know us that well, though, because we know that our real quilt family would not try to say anything on here that would offend or hurt another, and that we know the others wouldn't want to. Did I make sense?
Yep! I haven't been a member for very long, but I have noticed the closeness and kindness that exists here. It's a very nice place to be. :-)
Old 07-24-2008, 09:37 PM

I totally agree with CissyQuilts.....I was on a site ...new to it and they had a similar thing happen...like you said Partrice you have to ignore them that is what they did....they just want attention....guess they don't have any quilts to post.... :D .....sure glad you are on top of things....i just barely caught one of the sites...when I read it I thought that don't sound like anybody on here...we don't behave like that...so I didn't respond....now I am trying to be a little more careful....I love this site though and I hope things don't change.... :D
Old 07-24-2008, 11:02 PM

Patrice, i've been trying to figure out if every new person on the uhmm lol poopy thread was a troll, even the one the said why are you being unfriendly, i've been trying to figure out if they were all trolls or just some of them. Do you know Patrice? I'm getting the idea that they are being not as obvious this time around, like you say, so it's hard to tell
Old 07-24-2008, 11:09 PM
Izy

Barb....Like you at first I thought they were genuine....then the messages start to get abit weird....just use your judgement...the trouble is we are all so 'comfortable' with each other, we have relaxed our guard, and believe instantly that every person is genuine, sadly for the time being, read everything twice and think before you respond...its the only way as these 'people' are just getting their kicks out of upseting our routine and chamaraderie