Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Tin Lizzie Longarm machine

Hi out there! I am considering purchasing this machine for home use. Do any of you have experience with Lizzie? Have you heard feedback from those who have used her in the past?
    Thanks for any feedback.

Sincerely,
    Sitkaquilter :D

I have a Tin Lizzie 18 and love it. I bought mine second hand over a year ago and got a good price. I have quilted many quilts on it. The Tin Lizzie company has an excellent service reputation (I haven't needed to call them for any problems). There is a Tin Lizzie group on Yahoo, the people there are a wealth of information. There are two models, the new Tin Lizzie LS and the older heavier model (I have the old one). My machine moves beautifuly, is reliable, a great machine. It has all the bells and whistles. I wouldn't trade it. :)
    Good luck with your research and purchase.
    Mary

Blog Entries
    I would recommend joining the homequiltingsystems email list at http://groups.yahoo.com . Read the information in their files section before posting, as the list owners tend to refer newbies there. Also do a search on the posts for tin lizzie; you will likely find quite a bit of good information that way.

Hi Mary,
    Thanks so much for your reply. I am very happy to hear of your success and your satisfaction with service as well as performance.
    Happy Quilting!
    Jeanette :D

Thanks so much for your reference to the Yahoo group - it is much appreciated!
    Happy Quilting,
    Jeanette :-)