Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips used for elmers glue

I went to two walmart to find the fine tips you put on elmers glue. Couldn't find them. Asked and they didn't know what I was talking about. Could someone tell me what the package says on the outside. It comes with three plastic tips and three metal tips. If I can tell someone what the package say I can ask at another store or call walmart and ask.

Go to Sharon Schambers website, she sells the tips.

I use tips from bottles that I buy at Hobby Lobby and they work just fine. I think I paid .99 for the bottle with the top. They were in the section with all the fabric paint.

This site has a photo which might help. I did buy this set at my local Joann and found the tip is better than using the glue bottle:

http://www.plaidonline.com/productDe...sp?itemID=2527

Blog Entries
    Where in JA's did you find them? i looked all over, even in the cake decorating section! I just finished putting the binding on using Sharons method..it always turns out great!

I did my first quilt binding yesterday using glue on the corners. LOVED the result!

In the crafts section, near the acrylic paints bottles and other glues. I had a hard time finding them too. I had a friend with me who spotted them. The package is not very large, maybe 4" x 3" and it hangs.

Look for "Folk Art Enamels" at Joanns, they are little bottles of craft paint. Should be in that area, it is considered an "accessory" for the paints.

Blog Entries
    THANKS! Will check it out!

I bought mine from Sharon S. but the lids are too large for my Elmers. What size bottle do you need to buy?

I havent been able to find one either, I have been using a mini school glue bottle and trying to go easy with it. its working for now... but still looking for something smaller...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast