Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Today is the day...Just One Star Quilts

Well, today is Flag Day, and the day that Moda said it would be awarding our 100 quilts to soldiers from the Just One Star program. I have looked for information on the internet, but maybe I just don't know how to find it, because every search I do comes up with nothing. Does anyone know any information, or where to find it? I have checked the Moda web site, but can't see anything there. I would love to know if the 100 quilts got finished. Now, I'm off for now...gotta go hang my flag!! :-D

Happy Flag Day everyone :!: :!:
    k

Blog Entries
    did you see this from yesterday's post? http://minickandsimpson.blogspot.com...ar-update.html

i am anxious, too, to see some of the finished quilts.

I looked last night, too, and couldn't find the answer. I'm thinking they probably had more than they needed, but that's just a guess. I did find pictures that a long armer posted of one.

I would love to know how many quilts that they actually were able to make. I think they got in a lot more stars than they were hoping for.

Thanks QuiltnNan, I went to your link...such pretty blocks. If anyone sees or hears anymore, please post....would love to know how it all turns out!!