Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tomato cage angel pattern

I remember someone looking for this pattern I have found mine that is Santa and Mrs. With some imagination you could take the pattern and make it an angel. Who ever it was contact me and I'll photo my pattern and send it to you.

bkb
    I would like that even though I wasn't the one asking for it.Can you just post it here and save yourself the postage?

There are a lot of pages to it, it would be better to copy and send if you want a copy. I don't mind doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by joyceelaine1951
    There are a lot of pages to it, it would be better to copy and send if you want a copy. I don't mind doing it.
    FYI: Be aware of copyright rules unless this is your personal design.

I got the pattern of the internet Its called Holiday Greeters

I just joined this group and would greatly appreciate a copy of your Santa and Mrs Claus tomato cage pattern. I have a copy that I got off the internet but can't read most of it.
    Thank you very much
    rayjean

do youtill have a copy of ther angel and santa tomato cage patterns? If you could send me a copy I will send you the cost of the photocopy. please let me know. my addressis (address edited out by moderator, please use PM to send personal information) I would like to make them for a church fair in October. Yhanks so much. Let me know it you can still send it to me.

Anita

Quote Originally Posted by fiftygal
    do youtill have a copy of ther angel and santa tomato cage patterns? If you could send me a copy I will send you the cost of the photocopy. please let me know. I would like to make them for a church fair in October. Yhanks so much. Let me know it you can still send it to me.

Anita
    We are frequently warned not to put our personal information on here, Better (safer) to PM the person with your personal info. Contact one of the moderators to remove it, unless you still have time left to do it. Patrice is one.

new user
    I would like see pitchers, of your tomato cage angel.

I have looked everywhere for directions to make paper twist angels or santas using tomato cages. Does anyone have a resource where I can find this? I have googled all afternoon!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast