Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Tossed My Keepsake Quilting Catalog Yesterday and Now Want to Order-is there a code?

Tossed My Keepsake Quilting Catalog Yesterday and Now Want to Order-is there a code?

I want to order and tossed my catalog yesterday while cleaning. Is there a discount code for shipping or anything like that on your catalog? Maybe I can call them if there is and see if they will give it to me?

My latest catalog has a "Source Code #" and it's KD2113S
    Hope this is what you are looking for.
    Proud grandma of Coast Guard grandson and Air Force granddaughter!

Blog Entries
    I don't see an offer for free shipping. It lists shipping charges based on the total amount of your purchase. Their phone number is 1-800-865-9458 and their email is www.keepsakeqilting.com
    AudreyB
    Those who sleep under quilts are covered with love.

Quote Originally Posted by AudreyB View Post
    I don't see an offer for free shipping. It lists shipping charges based on the total amount of your purchase. Their phone number is 1-800-865-9458 and their email is www.keepsakeqilting.com
    I concur....both the Spring & Summer 2013 booklets have "Please Add Shipping Charge". It is based on $$$ purchase amout. No exceptions that I can see.

Does the source code have something to do with your order info?

I think source code is just a way of tracking your name, address and correlating with your customer history for this store.
    Keepsake regularly has discounts of a selected item or line of fabric. Try subscribing to their emails to get notifications on this.
    If you place an order online, you might want to do a search for "Keepsake Quilting coupons" before checking out.
    I have often found a free shipping code from a promo-code site or blog.