Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tough Decision, should I sew a rag bag or should I clean?

Quote Originally Posted by hopflower View Post
    I must admit that I like sewing and living in a clean environment; perhaps you could clean and then admire your house while working on that rag bag! Sometimes if you let it go too long it gets depressing thinking about how much you have to do!
    Lol! I found another bag I would not mind sewing....http://www.robertkaufman.com/quiltin...s_sewing_tote/ Now I can not make my mind up.

Sew of course!!! Cleaning will be there tomorrow or when ever LOL

What is this "cleaning" you speak of?!
    ~Laura

Wise words from my 7 year old niece: "Aunt Laura, you must think you can't have too much fabric like a pizza can't have too much cheese." Well said, Gracie!

Blog Entries
    No problem . If I had a pattern I wanted to do had the fabric and was ready to start off I would go. When you have a break to make a drink or..... Take the feather duster and keep fit while the kettle boils . Done both and exercised for the day. No problem.
    Finished is better than a UFO

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the link. I printed out the pattern and I just might try it. In reading the Tips part of the directions she said, "Pin perpendicular to your sewing and just sew right over the pins, then pull them out when you are done with the seam". She said that it would save you time in the end. PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS! It will not save you time if you have to make a trip to the Doctor. I always try to remove my pins. One day I was going too fast and went over a pin. If I had not been wearing my glasses the broken needle would have gone into my eye. I'll get off my soap box now. All that said there will always be cleaning to do. Again thanks for the link. BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

Blog Entries
    SEW! If you clean and then sew you will just have to clean again!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2