Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Travelling to America

Hello, My name is Sharyn and in June I am flying to Los Angeles. Driving up the coast of California to San Francisco across the Napper Valley to Utah, then back to Los Angeles. As this is my first overseas trip (a gift from my son) I would like to make the most of my time while there, so am asking if there are any Quilt Shows etc. (June 10-22), that may be on at that time or any other points of interest. Would also like to visit the southern area of Colorado (if we have time). Hope to spend a day or two in Utah visiting the Longarm Quilting School.
    Thank you,
    Shazz

congrtats, your trip sound wonderful. I live in Nevada so do not know things going on it Calif. For sure many girls on here do and one will be along soon :) May you have a wonderful vacation and learn lots at the Longarm Quilting School. Many Blessings. :)

Hi Sharyn,
    Welcome to the board from Southern California.

I hope you are giving yourself pleanty of time to do this!!!!
    I am in Ventura County, just north of Los Angeles. Currently I am unaware of any shows around here during that time but I will check.

You can use Google to search for city or state Quilt shows for those dates. Too bad you aren't coming on further up to Oregon, as The Sisters Quilt show is always the 2nd Saturday in June. BTW, what a lovely gift from your son!

Thanks Cheryl, I am just so excited. Will look up different sites.
    Best Wishes
    Sharyn

Hi Gayle, I already feel I need to extend my holiday & I haven't left home yet. I have been blessed with my first grandaughter in January & now a trip overseas. I am sooooooooo excited.
    Thank you for your reply
    Best Wishes
    Sharyn

Hi Tonnie, Thanks for your reply, I would love to be going to Oregon. My son absolutely loves your country, and wants to show me as much as he can, but I am limited to 12 days.
    Best Wishes.

Sharyn

Blog Entries
    Just saw this post
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-113892-1.htm
    might help.

Blog Entries
    Have fun while you are visiting, you also might do a google search for the areas that you will be going to, by email or call them to be sure they are still in business