Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trying to find

Hi Everyone!

I'm trying to find the post that was about a stack and whack quilt - but it wasn't called that in the post. It had pictures too. I'd love to do one of these quilts!! Also, if anyone has any information about books or instructions that would be great!!

Thanks!

I know I just had all kinds of patterns and info for stack and wack. I will look but go to links forum and ask there. If anything Sondry will find for you. Or pm her!

thanks!

It had to do with Posies I believe

here is what I found. Is this what you were looking for?

http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/5991.page

Aggi, Well that is one I remember, plus more. I did not get your email intill now. Hope I did not miss you, if not have a great vacation and don't forget the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by GMarie
    Hi Everyone!

I'm trying to find the post that was about a stack and whack quilt - but it wasn't called that in the post. It had pictures too. I'd love to do one of these quilts!! Also, if anyone has any information about books or instructions that would be great!!

Thanks!
    Evening Gmarie, I checked using the search facility above for any stack n whack as I remember also reading with interest the thread but didnt bookmark it :?

Anyway, I found this website www.bobrow.net if you go onto kimberleys web page, and scroll down you will see a very good tutorial with lots of pictures as she attended an all night class for stack n whack - check it out, hope it helps you!! :D :D

Bethany S Reynolds wrote the book ( she's the one who originated Stack N Wack and was featured on Alex Anderson's show on HGTV) Her 1st book was "Magic Stack -n-Whack Quilts", her 2nd book is "Stack-n-Whackier Quilts" ( even more variations) they're very addictive, as I've made 4! after you pick your fabric you never know what it will turn out, and each block will be different... nothing boring about putting this quilt together! have fun !

my email has been changed to jdpepi@charter.net.... NOT jandohall@chartrer.net... please note... Jan

This is the site I used to make my daughter's quilt. I checked out all the pictures from her class and then used her tutorial. She is using the Bethany Reynolds method. Since then my sister bought one of the Bethany Reynolds books. Hope this helps.

http://www.bobrow.net/kimberly/Quilts/StackNWhack/

I just saw this on Bethany Reynolds page. She is telling about fabric choices and there are 4 pages.

http://www.bethanyreynolds.com/what'ssnw.html

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast