Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Trying to send pictures

I have tried to send pictures to the classified section several times, 4 or 5 yesterday and once this morning and cannot get them to go thru. My computer keeps going back to " it cannot go to this internet page". Is anyone else having trouble or is something wrong with my computer? Thanks for your info.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Patched
    I have tried to send pictures to the classified section several times, 4 or 5 yesterday and once this morning and cannot get them to go thru. My computer keeps going back to " it cannot go to this internet page". Is anyone else having trouble or is something wrong with my computer? Thanks for your info.
    try compressing your picture files so that they are less than 1MB in size.

if that doesn't work, send me a private message.

Blog Entries
    I hope you get it resolved as PatriceJ moderator should be able to help you, just send her a private message

Quote Originally Posted by Patched

Blog Entries
    PatriceJ is stumped. Users have followed all my suggestions. It works for most of us, but not for all.

Please refer to my response in this similar topic:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-134420-1.htm#3600875