Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Tuesday Morning

I bought a bunch of quilting supplies at really great prices, check them out if you have one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wanda lou
    I bought a bunch of quilting supplies at really great prices, check them out if you have one.
    What did you find? They don't have any quilting or sewing supplies online...

I bought some quilting supplies also at Tuesday Mornings. I think it was maybe just a one-time closeout. Haven't seen anything new added. :cry:

I bought a craft carry all, about 100 fat Quarters, Thread clippers, a bunch of June taylor items a cutter and x blades and alot of scrapbook supplies. It was well worth the trip. cost me under 50 dollars.

Banned
    I bought a craft carry all, about 100 fat Quarters, Thread clippers, a bunch of June taylor items a cutter and x blades and alot of scrapbook supplies. It was well worth the trip. cost me under 50 dollars.
    Wow Wanda Lou! I want to come to your store! That is great!

What fun! My local Tuesday Morning never seems to have anything like that. I've tried a number of times, but have given up as they are not near anywhere I normally go.

Blog Entries
    we don't have a TM here :(

I have found good deals on quilting things there, too. I've gotten fat quarters, Fon & Porter 2 pack of scissors, thread snips, stencils, needles & more. It is very hit or miss though. I have been when they had nothing, too. The one in Fresno had a huge craft & scrapbook section but no quilting things last time I was there. It all depends on the timing!

my funny response--to the title, Tuesday morning. I doublechecked to see if I'd missed the post earlier this week, then looked at the date. Still confused. Guess you can tell I never heard of this store? still shaking my head at myself...

Last time I went there I got 3 18x24 Olfa cutting mats for $8.00 each. I was happy! :D

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast