Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Tuesday Morning

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nitza
    Is TM a east coast thing? All I really have is Joanns and a few LQS. Oh and Wally World... Not a huge selection.
    We have them in California:)

Blog Entries
    We went yesterday and found a few things of interest. I got a wonderful jelly roll and bundled fat quarters. Of course, the selection was very limited, but luckily I loved a few of the color choices. We also picked up a June Tailor Quilters Planner /Organizer that has pockets to hold patterns and plastic zipper bags to hold swatches. There's a planner printed on the front of the folders and a grid to plan quilt patterns. Pretty clever. (8.99 regular 18.99) They also have Ott lights and some great project totes.

Quote Originally Posted by gramma mo
    We went yesterday and found a few things of interest. I got a wonderful jelly roll and bundled fat quarters. Of course, the selection was very limited, but luckily I loved a few of the color choices. We also picked up a June Tailor Quilters Planner /Organizer that has pockets to hold patterns and plastic zipper bags to hold swatches. There's a planner printed on the front of the folders and a grid to plan quilt patterns. Pretty clever. (8.99 regular 18.99) They also have Ott lights and some great project totes.
    I picked up the planner a couple of times but ended up not getting it...may have to go back and pick it up. I agree it looked like a clever tool and in that wonderful limey green!! I did get the clear button organizer canister for $4.99. Looks so pretty on my shelf!

Oh! I missed the button canister.

What's a Wally World?
    Quote Originally Posted by nitza
    Is TM a east coast thing? All I really have is Joanns and a few LQS. Oh and Wally World... Not a huge selection.

Walmart

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3