Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: turning 20 quilt pattern

joy
    I have googled "turning 20 quilt pattern" but have not had any luck.... it doesn't look too hard but would like to read about the pattern, sizes etc... can anybody help me please?

Blog Entries
    It looks like you have to spell out the number twenty.

I googled "turning twenty" and one of the first hits was this one:

http://www.fatquartershop.com/turningtwentyquiltpattern&kitstriciacribbs.asp?Url_String

my scanner is not working. I'll see if my niece will scan it & e-mail it to me so that I can have it in my computer to send. It takes 20 fat quarters to make the quilt top. A friend of mine has probably made about a dozen of them & they have all turned out very nice. She finished her Christmas one last year & instead of just quilting she embroidered in several of the squares with Christmas embroidery patterns that work with her neat embroidery machine.

Blog Entries
    http://www.friendfolks.com/index.php

Try this link

DD

I've been looking for this one myself for a while

Turning Twenty is the one I'm still quilting on for my niece. It's a terrifically easy quilt, you'll love making it. I'm not crazy about the dark colors she wanted but it's her quilt.

If you want to go by the book, you will have to purchase the pattern, there is a new one, turning twenty again. If you just want to look at pictures and do your own thing, type it in and hit images. :D

all I really need to know is the size of the pieces... I think I saw somewhere that the blocks are 16" finished.

doe

Joy, I have turning twenty instructions. Would be happy to share them with you if you want -- can either mail direction you or put them in the quilting forum.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by doe
    Joy, I have turning twenty instructions. Would be happy to share them with you if you want -- can either mail direction you or put them in the quilting forum.
    you can't post copyrighted materials anywhere on the board. do a search on the word copyright and read through all the angst and argument surrounding the subject.

i'm not criticizing, judging or accusing anybody of anything. we're all tempted. most of us slip and share from time to time. but we can't do it here and risk losing the board.

:wink:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast