Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Turning Twenty Pattern

Several years ago I bought a pattern book called "Turning Twenty" I made a quilt from it one time. Since then I have misplaced the pattern book, and now I would like to make it again. Does anyone know if the pattern can be downloaded for free? I don't want to buy a second time. Thanks for your help.

Sorry, I don't know but doubt it. I have had the same problem, and have bought the same pattern a second when I could not find the first one. What I do now..
    When I buy a pattern packet, I make a copy of the entire pattern, and put the orginal in a page protector and put it in a 3 ring binder. Now when I miss place a pattern I can go to my notebook.

Quote Originally Posted by brushandthimble
    Sorry, I don't know but doubt it. I have had the same problem, and have bought the same pattern a second when I could not find the first one. What I do now..
    When I buy a pattern packet, I make a copy of the entire pattern, and put the orginal in a page protector and put it in a 3 ring binder. Now when I miss place a pattern I can go to my notebook.
    I cannot say I normally lose a pattern, but I remember loaning it to a friend and I know she returned it. Somehow I misplaced the pattern. Your idea of putting the original away is a good idea to consider! Thanks!!

Blog Entries
    None of the Turning Twenty patterns are free.

Blog Entries
    Have you tried your library? You might find a book on it there.

Have you tried "Google" You can find many free patterns
    there.

I bet you could find it on ebay...maybe even a good used copy. Or you could post a want ad here in the classified section...someone may have it and be ready to sell it.

Thank you for the notebook copy idea. Looked on google and bing, it's that there. Am going to try the library next

Thanks everyone for your help, I was able to replace my Turning Twenty pattern. You are all so very helpful!