Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Tutorial on Shadow Trapunto

I've read Geta's tute on shadow trapunto but i still am not sure about this technique. Anyone know if there is a tute on video by Nancy[ Nancy's Notions]? Or another good tute would be helpful.

Have you tried searching in You Tube?

I think Karen McTavish's book Whitework Quilting has instructions for it.

Blog Entries
    If you google chicken scratch you will find all the instructions for it. It really is a simple thing to do, just very time consuming.

If you get Geat's e-book, you will have no more questions. It is real good. Is one of those things that your first may not be too good, but the more you practice, the better you get.

Quote Originally Posted by lisainmo
    If you google chicken scratch you will find all the instructions for it. It really is a simple thing to do, just very time consuming.
    must be a different chicken scratch than what I've heard of becuase the hand stich called chicken scratch is nothing like shadaw trapunto

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy
    Quote Originally Posted by lisainmo
    must be a different chicken scratch than what I've heard of becuase the hand stich called chicken scratch is nothing like shadaw trapunto
    Lordy lou..I posted this on the wrong post..sorry!! Been one of those mornings for me.