Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: twister block question

twister block question

I was looking somewhere on the net and saw a site that showed the twister block with a border. I cannot find it again...anyone know where it is?? I think it showed 2 or 3 - 5" prints surrounded by white...then when cut with twister automatically bordered the twist.........saw on laptop that was not attached to a printer, now here I am attached to a printer and can't find the site.....thanks for any help......

I did a twister wall hanging with a border by putting a tan solid square all around the outside of the other squares
    before
    I cut it out the second time. It made a pretty tan border.

Blog Entries
    when i'm not near a printer, i email the link to myself and then i can easily get back to the site i want to print
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak THINK
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

When you make a Twister quilt, if you want a background around your pinwheels you do add a border before you start cutting your pinwheels. You just attach all 4 borders and then start in a corner and begin cutting. I don't know the link, but hope that helps.

Jim
    I add the required border before cutting THEN if I want more borders after its assembled I add them last..I have done many twisters and taught class on them. I love the twister pattern
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort :lol: