Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: UFO's Almost Ready to Go

A few days ago I went to my local fabric store to buy a darning foot for my Brother sewing machine. The price was way more than I wanted to pay. I came home and ordered one on E-Bay for $10 less, and that included shipping. It came in the mail today and works like a charm. Now I can get cracking on my UFO's. I have a king size ready to start quilting, and these two pieced. I want to make some changes on the Star. I bought it at a family reunion white elephant auction several years ago. The green quilt is a BOM from several years ago at JoAnn's.

On the Star, I don't care for the way the top blocks are done. I am thinking of taking those off and use in the spaces around the points. If anyone has ideas, I would love to hear...all suggestions are welcome.

Star
    Name:  Attachment-198849.jpe
Views: 14
Size:  63.9 KB

Block of Month
    Name:  Attachment-198850.jpe
Views: 14
Size:  125.6 KB

Love them both! The BOM is my favorite though.... probably more my colors :)

Love these, esp the scrappy star:) You are right though the top blocks may take away from the brilliance of the star. I am sure some of the ladies here will have awesome ideas for you.

Pretty tops. Please show again after quilted. Thanks for sharing.