Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 24 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly fabric adoption thread

A few of us have been talking in the chat about starting a thread where folks could post a pic of that piece of fabric that you bought, put away, and then dug out sometime later, only to think..............why, for the love of Pete did I EVER buy that. Well, here ya go.. I am starting this by sending the world's ugliest piece of fabric to Khan.. Now the one thing I am not doing is posting a pic of it.. I was going to, but I don't want to ruin the surprise....roflol.. I'd love to be a mouse when he opens that Squishy!! and perhaps he will post a pic when he gets it.. so ladies and gents here you go.. I throw down the gauntlet to you.. post your ugly fabrics here.. and find a sucker...........um, I mean talented person who has an idea for a project here. :P

Tippy, :lol: my only problem is even when we have such swap in my quilting group. I have a hard time finding such a fabric. I don't know if there is a fabric for quilting that I don't like. Even if is one I might not personally have a use for. For instance I recently found a fabic in my stash that says Little League all over it, it is okay not a favorite but can be used for a back of kids quilt should I ever make one. Or prehapes a back for these I spy I have waiting to be made. I am looking forward to seeing what people will post. I didn't post a pic because I haven't taken one. I might consider a swap of the LL fabric, might, we will see if someone is interested? :lol: :roll:

Oh my what am i in for now lol

In the middle of the forest, In The middle of North Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by genghis khan

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm so glad Tippy carried through on this! I will definately post somethinglater, just have to narrow it down a little! :wink: :wink:

Ninnie

Blog Entries
    We dumped....uh I mean gifted a bunch of these to Patrice a while ago :lol: :roll: :roll: :lol: She made some very pretty quilts with some of them :D :D :D

Quote Originally Posted by genghis khan
    LOL Chris! Better watch out! LMAO!

I posted my ugly last night on another thread. It is ugly but I like it too. It is soft.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Super Member mary quite contrary's Avatar
    DebJ I take that challenge. You pm me your address & I bet even you will find this fabric ugly.

I didn't buy it and I'm wondering why anyone would make it let alone buy it.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Kwhite, you fiend you!!! I almost snorted soda out my nose when I saw that fabric. Now mind you, I'm a nurse and tend to see shapes of body parts. Take a closer look. :shock: I am still ROTFLMAO.

OMG gaigai I am sitting here laughing my butt off. I never saw that one coming!!!! I would have never seen that if you had not mentioned it. You are right. Lord why didn't I see that too. Now I have to do something fun with it. Want some???

Page 1 of 24 1 2 11 ... LastLast