Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Ulmer Quilter

I am thinking of buying one of these for hand quilting. Does anyone have one or does anyone know anything about them, good or bad?

i will be watching as i wonder also

I have one, quilted one queen with it but then was able to get a machine to quilt with. I like it but had some difficulty going in some directions, I think I prefer a hoop so you can turn it in any direction. It's a well built frame

Until 2-day I never heard of it :shock:

Blog Entries
    I bought one 3 or 4 yrs ago, was going to try to use it to hand quilt, but I got sidetracked and wound up selling it to a friend of mine. She has not used it yet, but is planning on it. Now I have the pvc pipe one from Joann's. Haven't used it yet either. But really just got back into quilting the last year. Now I'm learning to longarm from a friend of mine, so probably will be doing that from now on. But back to the Ulmer, was built very well and convenient to use, could fold it up with the quilt in it, stored very easy also. Good Luck..