Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Unable to access today's (4/5/11) issue

Am I the only one that can't go to email and access today's issue? I did get the newsletter, but the main issue with pictures, chit chat, swaps, etc. is what I did not get. I tried earlier this morning (6:30) and didn't get it and now it's 7:59 p.m. and still nothing. Hope everything will be back to normal tomorrow and I guess I have just lost today's issue.

I have to go to my favorites, which i saved from March 25 then click on recent topics, and then I get on. I would love to get the Newsletter again, it was so much easier and enjoyable too. this is very fusturating. The sent an e-mail to Board but haven't heard a thing. Hope it gets back to normal soon.

Blog Entries
    Here's the link to today's Message Board. I did have to copy and paste to get it to go.

http://www.quiltedparadise.com/n/2011-4-5.jsp

Blog Entries
    I can't even get it to open up. I know I said I was not having any trouble earlier but I guess I spoke too soon. seems strange that it keeps changing for the worst. why can't we go back to the old way

Blog Entries
    I didn't get today's issue either but I got one dated 4/4/11

Quote Originally Posted by Toni-in-Texas
    Here's the link to today's Message Board. I did have to copy and paste to get it to go.

I sent this link to Talia Rose to let her know some are and some are not getting the 4/5/2011 newsletter

http://www.quiltedparadise.com/n/2011-4-5.jsp

Blog Entries
    Hey all,

The Digest should be back to normal tomorrow! You can always change your newsletter subscription settings, including your frequency for the Digest, here:
    http://www.quiltedparadise.com/supportcenter.jsp

I am working on getting the Newsletter back in action. I just feel so bad that you've not been receiving it. I expect I'll start sending it again by next week.

Thanks for sticking with us!

Best,
    TaliaRose
    QB Admin

Thanks Talia Rose for such a prompt reply, I'm not very "computer literate" and thought it was me!! Will be checking early tomorrow - don't want to have withdrawals! :lol: :lol:

Thanks, Toni, now I can read until midnight!! :lol:

Mine came through at 5:32 this morning.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TaliaRose
    Hey all,

The Digest should be back to normal tomorrow! You can always change your newsletter subscription settings, including your frequency for the Digest, here:
    http://www.quiltedparadise.com/supportcenter.jsp

I am working on getting the Newsletter back in action. I just feel so bad that you've not been receiving it. I expect I'll start sending it again by next week.

Thanks for sticking with us!

Best,
    TaliaRose
    QB Admin
    I got the newsletter just fine - but the links do not work. Not only that, but went to past issues of the newsletter from yesterday and prior and couldn't even get in to them. Was able to get to the message board thru my favorites on the web and have just been reading & responding to the unread topics sections. The newsletter has spoiled us by grouping things. LOL Thanks for your hard work.