Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Unknown Quilt Pattern

Quote Originally Posted by Tinabug View Post
    Hello dear quilters, I wold love to be able to make a quilt using this block. (I'll attach the photo) The problem is, I don't have a pattern or I'm not smart enough to figure it out. Can someone please help me out? I will gladly pay for the pattern or if anyone can direct me to a website that has it. I will be eternally grateful. Thanks,
    You can message me
    This looks like you make strip sets of dark/light/dark and cut 45 degree triangles. Takes 8 triangles to make the block. Tried to upload photo, but can't seem to get the computer to work.

Try making a test... make 2 square in a square and then cut on the diagonal. Just a thought,
    Oops I see that idea is up already.

·What does a clock do when it's hungry? It goes back four seconds.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbie View Post
    Tina I just printed out a free pattern this week that looks like this. The name is "To the Point", and I found it at Kaelly Studio.com, it is an interactive pattern/video, but the print out for the pattern is free. The pattern that I printed out is mady with half square triangles, and the cutting and amt. of fabric is listed. You might need some help with this since you said you were a novice, but then you might just be able to whiz right through it. You might go to this site and see if this in what you are looking for. Yes the spelling kaelly is correct.
    I sure do appreciate the kind assistance I have received on my request. I am a novice quilter but a long time sewer and I have a lot of confidence (good or bad?) :-) Thanks again so much!
    Frankie,
    Toy Poodle Lacybelle's mom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by linhawk View Post
    Try making a test... make 2 square in a square and then cut on the diagonal. Just a thought,
    Oops I see that idea is up already.
    Thanks Linhawk!
    Frankie,

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by catmcclure View Post
    This looks like you make strip sets of dark/light/dark and cut 45 degree triangles. Takes 8 triangles to make the block. Tried to upload photo, but can't seem to get the computer to work.
    Thank you so much for the help. I just makes me happy to be the receipent of kindness from experienced quilters!
    Frankie,

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbie View Post
    Tina I just printed out a free pattern this week that looks like this. The name is "To the Point", and I found it at Kaelly Studio.com, it is an interactive pattern/video, but the print out for the pattern is free. The pattern that I printed out is mady with half square triangles, and the cutting and amt. of fabric is listed. You might need some help with this since you said you were a novice, but then you might just be able to whiz right through it. You might go to this site and see if this in what you are looking for. Yes the spelling kaelly is correct.
    I appreciate your kind assistance so much Gerbie! Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Frankie,

Quote Originally Posted by NanaCsews2 View Post
    This block is in Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks, Vol 5

Angela Pingel is the creator of the block shown. Here is her blog:

http://cuttopieces.blogspot.com/2012...cks-vol-5.html
    That is the pattern and all it is is strip sets cut into triangles and the pieced into squares like 1/2 sq triangles. It is so easy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bluadept View Post
    That is the pattern and all it is is strip sets cut into triangles and the pieced into squares like 1/2 sq triangles. It is so easy.
    That is the pattern. I really need the actual pattern to start, I don't do well at freehand. I tried ordering the book. I don't know if they have it or not. Anyway I do appreciate all the kind help and maybe I'll just try it with scraps to see what I come up with
    Frankie,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3