This poor quilt has been waiting since about May of 2012 to get finished. I started out hand quilting in each block. The stencil was not the same size as the blocks, and I did not care for it. Fortunately I had only done two blocks. Then I thought I'd just machine quilt the whole thing with straight lines. It started to get very lumpy bumpy. So then it sat for a very long time until I got it out today. I plan to take out every stitch and re-pin. Then I will hand quilt an all over feather design I have. It will take quite some time, but it will be worth it. I like these colors, and do not want to waste the fabric.