Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: UPDATE ON MY FREE FABS!!!!!

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Hello friends,
    I am finally starting to see the floor in my sewing room!!!!! YAY!!
    What a week but I'm seeing the light at the end of the fabric tunnel lol

Okay, I have a zillion pm's to answer so I will write in the order received.

As I told one buyer sharing is good for my soul and I think this was all meant to be.

Thank you all for your encouragement, great organizing tips, kindness, and patience!!

I will let the board know when the fabric well dries up :D
    HUGS,
    Sue

PS. I STUFF the flat-rate boxes and will ask for your PP addy if you pay that way. I will charge 11.00, just a bit above the price to absorb the Paypal fees they will charge me. If you send a check, please wait till it clears. I will keep you posted. PLEASE enclose your board name so I can keep it straight. Money orders will ship that day.
    Thank you!!

PPSS. Please don't pm me today. I need to catch up on the requests I've had all week. Thanks!! Will keep you updated.

You are so sweet to share some of your stash. I hope everyone has fun with your gifts.

Thanks, Patti, it's good for me too :) We all win!!

cjk
    I see you're from Ohio. Which part. I'm in Canton Ohio. I know I can't pm you now but I would be interested I don't know how I missed this to begin with. I try to keep up with what is posted. Must be age..ooopppps! Did I say that? LOL

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    I knew as soon as I saw your post that your inbox was gonna be full. LOL. That's why I said you could send it all to me. I could see the future. :-0

Lol, Carrie, what a madhouse!! But I'm so happy knowing that others can use it :D

Sue is going on a fabric diet!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by cjk
    I see you're from Ohio. Which part. I'm in Canton Ohio. I know I can't pm you now but I would be interested I don't know how I missed this to begin with. I try to keep up with what is posted. Must be age..ooopppps! Did I say that? LOL
    Yup you did say that lol
    I'm in Columbus. As soon as I catch up I will take more pms if I have any.
    I love the freedom that I'm feeling by letting some of this fabric goooooooo!
    Never thought I would say that :)

Quote Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
    Lol, Carrie, what a madhouse!! But I'm so happy knowing that others can use it :D

Sue is going on a fabric diet!!! lol
    Sue, When I first saw the title of this, I thought it said Update on my Flat Abs . So naturally I was intrigued and wanted to read more!!! That fabric diet must have worked.

But in all seriousness, I know it is a very liberating feeling to de-clutter and help out others too.

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjk
    Yup you did say that lol
    I'm in Columbus. As soon as I catch up I will take more pms if I have any.
    I love the freedom that I'm feeling by letting some of this fabric goooooooo!
    Never thought I would say that :)
    You know what the problem with doing this is, do you? Is that it will leave room for new purchases. LOL!