Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: UPDATE ON MY FREE FABS!!!!!

  1. #1
    Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    17,477
    Hello friends,
    I am finally starting to see the floor in my sewing room!!!!! YAY!!
    What a week but I'm seeing the light at the end of the fabric tunnel lol

    Okay, I have a zillion pm's to answer so I will write in the order received.

    As I told one buyer sharing is good for my soul and I think this was all meant to be.

    Thank you all for your encouragement, great organizing tips, kindness, and patience!!

    I will let the board know when the fabric well dries up :D
    HUGS,
    Sue

    PS. I STUFF the flat-rate boxes and will ask for your PP addy if you pay that way. I will charge 11.00, just a bit above the price to absorb the Paypal fees they will charge me. If you send a check, please wait till it clears. I will keep you posted. PLEASE enclose your board name so I can keep it straight. Money orders will ship that day.
    Thank you!!

    PPSS. Please don't pm me today. I need to catch up on the requests I've had all week. Thanks!! Will keep you updated.

  2. #2
    Moderator littlehud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SW Iowa
    Posts
    32,964
    You are so sweet to share some of your stash. I hope everyone has fun with your gifts.

  3. #3
    Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    17,477
    Thanks, Patti, it's good for me too :) We all win!!

  4. #4
    cjk
    cjk is offline
    Senior Member cjk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Cookeville, TN
    Posts
    503
    I see you're from Ohio. Which part. I'm in Canton Ohio. I know I can't pm you now but I would be interested I don't know how I missed this to begin with. I try to keep up with what is posted. Must be age..ooopppps! Did I say that? LOL

  5. #5
    Power Poster cjomomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Posts
    16,529
    Blog Entries
    2
    I knew as soon as I saw your post that your inbox was gonna be full. LOL. That's why I said you could send it all to me. I could see the future. :-0

  6. #6
    Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    17,477
    Lol, Carrie, what a madhouse!! But I'm so happy knowing that others can use it :D

    Sue is going on a fabric diet!!! lol

  7. #7
    Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    17,477
    Quote Originally Posted by cjk
    I see you're from Ohio. Which part. I'm in Canton Ohio. I know I can't pm you now but I would be interested I don't know how I missed this to begin with. I try to keep up with what is posted. Must be age..ooopppps! Did I say that? LOL
    Yup you did say that lol
    I'm in Columbus. As soon as I catch up I will take more pms if I have any.
    I love the freedom that I'm feeling by letting some of this fabric goooooooo!
    Never thought I would say that :)

  8. #8
    Super Member JenniePenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,886
    Quote Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
    Lol, Carrie, what a madhouse!! But I'm so happy knowing that others can use it :D

    Sue is going on a fabric diet!!! lol
    Sue, When I first saw the title of this, I thought it said Update on my Flat Abs . So naturally I was intrigued and wanted to read more!!! That fabric diet must have worked.

    But in all seriousness, I know it is a very liberating feeling to de-clutter and help out others too.

  9. #9
    Power Poster cjomomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Posts
    16,529
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjk
    I see you're from Ohio. Which part. I'm in Canton Ohio. I know I can't pm you now but I would be interested I don't know how I missed this to begin with. I try to keep up with what is posted. Must be age..ooopppps! Did I say that? LOL
    Yup you did say that lol
    I'm in Columbus. As soon as I catch up I will take more pms if I have any.
    I love the freedom that I'm feeling by letting some of this fabric goooooooo!
    Never thought I would say that :)
    You know what the problem with doing this is, do you? Is that it will leave room for new purchases. LOL!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.