Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Update Response from Connecting Threads for Thread Problem

Update Response from Connecting Threads for Thread Problem

Here is the response that I got from Connecting Threads regarding if they had changed their essential thread:

"No, we have not changed anything, it is always possible there was a bad batch that went through. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-574-6454 and let them know which spools you have that are bad, and they can replace them for you."

Guess I'm going to have to open the packages and examine the thread on hand before I call. This could be tedious! I may give them one more try on ordering their thread just in case it was a "bad batch" as they said. I am leery, especially with the responses for some of you about having the same problems.

Blog Entries
    I've never had bad customer service from Connecting Threads. I think the company does a great job of keeping the cost reasonable for their products.
    Got fabric?

I've been very happy with all the thread I've purchased from them, and their customer service can't be beat.

I bought a bunch of thread the last time it was on sale. It has been great. No problems with it. I tend to think that it was just a bad batch and you should send them back for replacement. Their customer service has been great.
    Sue

I really like the threads I've bought from Connecting Threads, but I haven't ordered any recently. Probably just a temporary problem with their supplier.