Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Upper Canada Village (Ontario) Quilt Show

Just wanted to pass on this info for anyone in south-eastern Ontario or upstate New York who might be interested in attending the Upper Canada Village Quilt Show.

(Upper Canada Village is "pioneer village" style living history museum with people in costumes doing traditional crafts, etc.)

Upper Canada Village's antique quilts will be on display, as well as 100 modern quilts from 10 local quilt guilds (including mine). There will also be a traditional quilting bee and a professional appraiser who can appraise your antique quilts.

Saturday and Sunday, September 26 & 27, 10am to 5pm

More info, directions, admission, etc. here: http://www.uppercanadavillage.com/planvil.htm

I'll be there on Sunday from 2 to 5pm, helping to man my guild's booth. I'll be sure to post pictures of some of the antique quilts afterwards!

Jan

Wish I could get there. Haven't seen a show in months.

Blog Entries
    Upper Canada Quilt Guild, used to be my guild as well...where exactly are you located? The Upper Canada Village Quilt Show is usually quite interesting and should not be missed.

Super Member Baren*eh*ked_canadian's Avatar
    OMG, really? I was going to go this weekend to the village, maybe I'll go next weekend and see the show at the same time! That is so cool!