Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Valentine's Present

Last night I got my early valentine's present from my DH. When I got home from work, there was a beautiful flower arrangement and a Brother Duetta 4500D sitting on the table!! I'm so excited, I can't wait to use them. I have to work all day today, so you know my mind is wondering today!!

Leaving for trip to Florida tomorrow, so have a great Valentine's Day Ladies! Hugs to all of you. (((((((hugs)))))))

Oh Man, You got good news and bad news. Good news - flowers and a new machine. Bad news - have to work and then leaving town AND leaving your flowers and machine behind. When will you ever get to play? If it were me, my mind would be racing saying 'everyone leave me alone'. Congratulations on your new toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda M
    Last night I got my early valentine's present from my DH. When I got home from work, there was a beautiful flower arrangement and a Brother Duetta 4500D sitting on the table!! I'm so excited, I can't wait to use them. I have to work all day today, so you know my mind is wondering today!!

Leaving for trip to Florida tomorrow, so have a great Valentine's Day Ladies! Hugs to all of you. (((((((hugs)))))))

Blog Entries
    ***cough***cough***sniffle***sniffle*** do they really want you at work when you are sick ? :wink: LOL Happy Valentines Day- just sorry you don't have time to play yet

Congrats on your new toy

Sharon B you sound just like me (cough, cough, cough) but fortunately for me I woke up to a snowstorm and school closings third day this week.So no work for me