Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8

Thread: Vegetable Fabric

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaK
    Just found your post. I have loved these fabrics and have made a wall hanging called "Farmer's Market" and 2 table runners with them. I just don't get tired of these beautiful fabrics. Let us know what you make.
    Thank you for sharing! I have some of these fabrics I want to use to make a quilt for friends who farm and sell at their local farmer's market. I haven't decided what to do in terms of a pattern, and I appreciate seeing your projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey
    I have quite a bit of this fabric and plan to make a quilted tablecloth out of it. I'm going to put it together with various gingham's for a real country kitchen look.
    Ooohhh...that sounds super cute!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nmthelen52
    I made my daughter, who loves to go to her local farmer's market, a tote bag with 2 1/2" strips of each vegetable. I had purchased a bundle of fatt quarters so I had enough to make two bags and a summer wall hanging that had vegetable squares around a applique' rabbit.
    I love the idea of a rabbit in the vegetable patch...well, in a quilt anyway.

Blog Entries
    That is a cute idea. Or maybe squares of the veggie/fruit prints with green sashing and a white rabbit appliqued to the front over some of the squares.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8