Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Vermont Quilt Show

Vermont Quilt Show

Will any of you be going to the quilt show in Essex Junction this coming weekend? I hope to be there on Saturday. This show is always great, so many beautiful quilts by very talented quilters.

We were thinking of it but will probably forego the trip and go the Manchester NH show in August instead. Have you been to both? Which do you think is a better show? Have a good time.

I love VT - sister lived there for many years and my son went to St. Michaels for a year. My husband dreaded the long ride but loved the rest stops and the coffee - go figure!

Blog Entries
    Nana - I missed your post when I posted about a meet-up on Thursday evening of the show - I'm going to the Champagne and Chocolate reception on thrusday evening, volunteering as a quilt monitor on Friday morning, shopping Friday afternoon, and taking two long arm classes Saturday and Sunday. Guess you could say I'm living there this week!
    We are here to learn how to live in heaven - I'm still learning.

I'm hoping to get there Friday. I wanted to go Saturday, but I'm teaching a Twister class in Shelburne, MA.

I thought about going but its a three hour drive so Im going to wait for Manchester, NH too. I know the Shop in Shelburne Falls and love to shop there when I go to Greenfield. They have nice fabric and its beautifully displayed. The yarn store nextdoor is fabulous too.